Why Choose Us?
Fees are comparable to in-store lessons, yet brought to your home.
- Less time-consuming to you
- Environment more suitable for parent supervision
- Learning music in a less stressful atmosphere.
And We Offer:
- Customized Learning Plans
- Recitals: Opportunities for Public Performances
- Flexible Teachers, that adjust to the ever-changing schedules of students.
- Qualified, hand-selected, highly experienced teachers
- Weekly and bi-weekly lessons (ranging from 30, 45 and 1 hour in length).
Can we maintain social distancing while teaching?
Quarantine and Covid-19 concerns
At Monmouth County Music Lessons, we maintain student and teacher safety as our highest priority.
As we all continue to adjust to the times, we are taking in-home students again. Since we know the positive impacts and advantages of having the teacher in the home, we want to assure all students that we will take the necessary measures towards social distancing. Some students and parents have asked us to wear masks at lessons, to sit 6 feet apart during lessons, and even conduct some lessons outdoors in the name of safety. We want to assure all of our clients that we will adhere to your specific requests and adjust with you as we navigate through social distancing. If you have specific concerns regarding distancing be sure to share it with our teachers. Your safety is paramount, and we are happy to make these needed adjustments with you.
Click here to try a free in-home trial lesson.
Online instruction is a great alternative for those with increased concerns for in-home lessons. Students can still receive professional instruction without any distancing fears.
Click here to try a free online trial lesson or, if you'd like more information regarding online lessons click here.
We visit you